MES Application Architect
Our major Pharma client is looking for an
to join their
The primary responsibility of this position is to act as technical lead in the implementation of
Manufacturing Execution System/Manufacturing Operations Management
system integration solutions
The MES Application Architect is responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies, working principally with senior management. Successful candidate acts as the principal designer for major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
What You’ll Work On
- Experience implementing robust manufacturing systems and processes
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
to effectively set options to change the way the program works (configuration responsibilities)
Experience with Siemens
, POMSnet, and / or Rockwell FactoryTalk software
- Provides strategic consultancy support to customers in defining or re-designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Assess near-term needs and develop technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business needs, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors’ practices relevant to the assigned client business
and leads technical staff to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Review, validate & enhance design, conduct performance monitoring and capacity planning; install, test and upgrade releases and associated products.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management or manufacturing processes, having the ability to implement strategies to improve the efficiency of the process.
- Understanding of ISA 95 guidelines
Knowledge of integration between
MES, PLM, ERP and shop floor systems
Minimum Experience Required:
- Overall 9+ years of IT experience.
3+ years of hands-on design, development, and deployment of
Manufacturing Execution systems.
- Experience with global scale manufacturing systems development and integration
- Ability to apply knowledge and expertise to solve complex technical problems.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
, POMSnet, and / or Rockwell FactoryTalk software.
- Experience with ERP systems or integrations with applications such as SAP or Oracle eBS is beneficial.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred or/and equivalent 9+ years technical experience.