Oracle eBusiness Suite Consultant
Our client is looking for an
Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP Consultant who will be
responsible for aligning technology solutions with business strategies, working principally with senior management.
acts as an expert for the
Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP application
for the major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
What You’ll Work On
Provide Functional and Technical guidance, expertise and support of core
Oracle eBusiness suite modules
- Configuration Management
- Application Administration
- API Integration and Support
- Subsystem Support, such as Alerts, Labeling, EDI and Customizations
Provide support of key interfaces with
other corporate systems, such as Order Management, Device History (DHR), Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and Forecasting
- Define technical requirements and support of offshore development teams.
Work with Business groups leveraging the
capabilities and functionality.
- Project success is critical to the continued business success of the corporation. Accountable for successful and timely completion of all tasks/projects under direct and matrix control.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
- Assess near-term needs utilizing structured interview processes, consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and priorities.
- Provide Audit support.
- Partner with the functional groups within the IT organization to communicate and clarify business needs, contribute to development of long-range system plans, and ensure products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Ally with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keep the IT group’s technology and service managers aware of user issues and potential potholes or resolve conflicts.
- Serve as techno-functional expert or lead projects/programs to develop, test and implement significant new products, or operational improvements or devise new approaches to problems at the division/business unit.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum of 8+ years of overall IT experience
- Experience with gathering user and functional requirements for business applications.
Techno-functional expertise in
Oracle eBusiness Suite ERP application.
- Full Software Development Lifecycle delivery & documentation experience
- Experience with Software Lifecycle in a regulated industry is desirable
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with strong attention to detail and quality results.
- Outstanding analytical, troubleshooting, written & verbal communication skills are essential; must be independent, driven to deliver and customer service oriented.
- Embraces change and maintain focus and positive approach in face of uncertainty
- Experience with ERP systems or integrations with applications such as Oracle eBS is beneficial
Bachelor’s degree. No advanced degree required.