Pas-x MBR Designer (Dutch Speaking)
Translation of paper batch records into full electronic Master batch records in MES PAS-X for an ongoing project to implement full electronic batch records on site.
The full master batch records will be integrated with the level 2 control recipe to assure the right data stream over the different automatisation layers and to guarantee the right parameters are captured to automate deviation detection.
- Above activities will be executed for both chemical processes as for cleaning processes.
- Create full MBR’s (MES PAS-X) for execution of chemical and cleaning processes in production:
- Translation of paper batch record into a full electronic batch record in line with the available work instructions.
- Define the process flow as it is executed in our chemical production plants in cooperation with the operators and process engineers
- Create the master batch records using the S88 standard
- Integrate different recipes (Master batch record MES and Delta V control recipe)
- Define PCS MBR elements to facilitate the level 2 control recipe integration
- Define PCS MBR elements to retrieve process values from PI to facilitate automatic deviation detection.
We are looking for a candidate with a scientific degree who has experience in a chemical production environment and has a great interest in working with complex systems like an MES system or a Delta V system.
Further knowledge required:
- Working in a highly regulated GMP environment
- Capable of accurately translating information from work instructions into a batch record
- Understanding, reading and writing the Dutch language