MES Solution Architect
Manufacturing IT Recruitment | Daniel Langley
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL YOU BE INVOLVED IN?
You will be part of the XXXXXX, a division that offers Industry 4.0 compliant solutions to guide manufacturing companies toward Digital Transformation, worldwide, and along the entire Industry 4.0 Digital Thread.
With strong experience in implementing and integrating digital tools, it facilitates the entire journey of adoption, implementation, integration and Digital Transformation of manufacturing companies.
We have a team of more than 600 professionals with unique expertise in the industrial and service sectors in terms of technology and process know-how.
Through them, we are able to offer a portfolio of solutions & services for consulting, design, implementation and commissioning of extensive integrated solutions, product integration, AMS services for mission-critical solutions.
Also, in the more operational area, we support large manufacturing companies with expertise and solutions on business-critical processes related to manufacturing.
We work on projects worldwide, within the Aerospace, Automotive, Transportation, Public Administration, Energy & Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Pharma, and Industry sectors.
As a member of the MES/MOM Services team, your main responsibilities will include:
· Working in project teams through agreed-upon phases of project governance, requirements definition, vendor selection, risk analysis, customization, testing, training and rollout of a client’s project lifecycle
· Leading team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view and thought leadership
· Providing broad technical and functional MOM/MES knowledge
· Enable our Customers on their journey to realize their Digital Thread by integrating MOM/MES solutions with their manufacturing equipment, enterprise software, and other solutions.
· Teaming with client technology professionals and third-party strategic alliances
· Developing long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally
· Interacting and communicating effectively with teammates, clients, stakeholders, and executives
ARE YOU THE IDEAL CANDIDATE? Yes, if you have:
• 3+ years experience designing and configuring Siemens Opcenter solutions or any former Siemens MES solutions – SIMATIC IT, Camstar, XFP, or eMES
• A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• An understanding of industry best practices
• Experience with software development lifecycles and tools
• Fluency in written and spoken German & English, with good communication skills
• Mostly work remotely, but able and willing to travel 25-50% of the time
• Living in either Germany, France, or Belgium
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
• Stable company background and long-term working possibility
• Home office work
• Flexible Working Hours
• Competitive salary and performance-related bonus
• Full of challenges and high-level professional activities at an international company
• Participation in international projects
• Career opportunities, continuous training program, and language courses
• Opportunity to grow within a completely new team in the DACH and Benelux region, outside the Engineering domestic market…
• Chance to take ownership as a leader while expanding the team across DACH and Benelux region