MES Sales Europe Life Sciences
Manufacturing IT Recruitment | Daniel Langley
This job is for the Europe region. It is not required to be physically located in Germany.
We are looking for a high-performing and experienced Sales professional to help us meet and exceed our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for a sales territory in Europe, working with a high degree of autonomy and reporting to the Head of Global Sales and Business Development.
What you’ll do:
– Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory
– Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
– Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
– Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
– Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
– Track and monitor sales progress and target accomplishment. Proactively identify issues, and execute all the required corrective measures to ensure sales target fulfillment
– Work cooperatively with Presales, Business Development and Marketing teams
What you must have:
– Experience in selling MES to discrete manufacturing industries, operating in regulated markets (including but not limited to Medical Devices)
– Experience as a sales executive, sales manager, or sales director
– Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
– Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of MES products and MES services
– Demonstrable experience as software salesperson, developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
– Ability to position products against competitors
– Ability to work independently and in multicultural environments
– Availability to travel
– Good command of MS Office and CRM tools
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
– Excellent English language skills – spoken and written
– What we consider a plus (not mandatory):
German or French language skills (Proficiency level) will be highly regarded.
Education in Business, Sales, Software or Industrial Management