Manager, Manufacturing Execution Solutions
Manufacturing IT Recruitment | Daniel Langley
The Manager, Manufacturing Execution Solutions colleague will spearhead deployment of solutions that drive operational discipline with a focus on increasing process robustness, yield improvements & product quality, while increasing asset utilization and manufacturing attainment. An ideal candidate will have a technical background with strong business process understanding across Manufacturing. The candidate will be responsible for driving the development and deployment of critical solution features and Electronic Batch Records (EBRs).
The Manager, Manufacturing Execution Solutions colleague’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with program leadership to define performance metrics and process improvement areas
- Liaise with cross-functional agile product owner team to support defining long term program roadmaps and strategies
- Support the management of user/ Functional Requirements Specification generation, software configuration/coding and general oversight to the MES software documentation practices
- Support MES solution deployments, upgrades and solution process activities across multiple sites and versions
- Analyze and solve technical issues related to the MES recipes and/ or solution development
- Support new project scoping, costing and business case definition
- Lead product owner key activities (e.g. backlog management, program increment planning, etc.) to provide clear direction to agile teams on work priorities
- Support User Forums and Governance alignment
- Lead business process evaluation, process mapping and site fit gap analysis and requirements definition
- Lead cross-functional agile team management (e.g. manufacturing, automation, Digital, etc.)
- BS in Engineering or Technology based subjects(s) or equivalent experience.
- 5 years related work experience.
- Relevant domain experience in manufacturing and/or quality operations.
- Experience in all stages of solution and application lifecycle from value analysis, business case development, and solution deployment through to value realization and system retirement is a significant advantage.
- Ability to work across multiple concurrent activities and successfully adapt to changing priorities as required.
- An understanding of system cGMP requirements and demonstrable knowledge of computer system design and maintenance lifecycle in cGMP environments.
- Ability to speak Dutch
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Global Solution environment focused on the build and deployment of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Experience working with Rockwell Pharmasuite or Siemens OpCenter Execution Pharma.
- Experience with Agile Software Delivery.
- Hands on experience in a manufacturing facility.