Lead MES Engineer – TrakSYS
Manufacturing IT Recruitment | Daniel Langley
XXXXXX is looking for engineering resources experienced in the holistic TrakSYS MES solution (e.g., Batch, Compliance, Production, Quality, Traceability, and/or Performance).
- Leading customer business and manufacturing stakeholders through the various stages of a software project life-cycle of the TrakSYS solution.
- Identification and definition of use cases and ROI opportunities.
- Technical solution design and documentation.
- Technical competency in C# and SQL programming
- Implementation experience in the TrakSYS solution, including the following aspects:
- Connectivity to shop floor data sources and historians
- Interaction with the SQL data sources (including T-SQL design and development
- Design or development of one or more of the following TrakSYS modules: Batch, Compliance, Production, Quality, Traceability, and/or Performance
- Configuration of associated client displays and web reports
- Configuration of modern web-based user interfaces using TrakSYS’ associated technologies
- TrakSYS training certifications, or will be expected to have the skillset required to obtain such certification upon employment.
- Systems (controls) or software engineering background.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in related field