Lead ERP Applications Analyst
About the position
You will be accountable to lead the support service for the core business systems across our EMEAA locations.
You’ll be working closely with business stakeholders on the development, implementation, administration, and delivery of key projects and improvements across our ERP Platforms.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading daily support of EMEAA ERP Systems including EFACS8/Sage 300/Sage 200.
- Engage in Proof of Concept (POC) for feasibility studies, evaluate, qualify, and select third-party software, vendors, and/or service providers.
- Contribute to complex system and process end-to-end architecture designs, integration requirements, and specification documents
- Contribute to small and large project schedules, track progress while providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts.
- Being proactive in understanding the customer’s business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short and long-term direction of the business and technology.
- Participate in prioritizing work requests to deliver on business initiatives; create estimates for upcoming projects and minor and major enhancements.
- Provide risk analysis to business partners for proposed solutions and mitigation options if necessary.
- Assess and identify opportunities for continuous improvements in business and system processes while also assisting with the development of metrics, both within the technology and business organizations.
- Performs analysis or leads the analysis to define overall scope and objectives of specific tasks and /or areas of a project. Solid understanding of business concepts. Readily acquires, understands, and applies business concepts as they relate to specific project assignments, interfacing systems, and other areas which may be impacted by project activities.
- Being a confident and credible influencer in project scope and solution definition though leverage of strong communication and internal consulting skills.
- Leverage IT governance processes to ensure proper project definition, socialization, and control.
What you’ll bring
- Two- or four-year college degree and five years of experience with an emphasis on computer science or business data processing.
- 5+ years of programming skills with a sound understanding of SQL/Java Script/XML/SSRS/Power BI
- Experience with small to large-scale ERP implementations within organizations and across geographies, along with meeting local regulatory requirements.
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
- Highly effective levels of communication, both oral and written, with business customers and Information services staff.
- Experience working with IT-based ticketing and support systems like Service Now and Jira in a Service Desk or Help Desk environment.
- Good analytical thinking and a solutions focused mind set as Data Analysis is a key part of this role.
- A practiced self starter confident managing projects with conflicting priorities