MES Client Partner
The MES Client Partner will be responsible for defining scope, deliverables, schedules, project cost, and pricing for professional services opportunities.
Serving an essential role in establishing the companies different Service offerings and supporting the growth of our team.
- Participate in the Pre-sales process representing the Professional Services organisation (Sell, promote our Services)
- Work closely with Solution Engineers, Account Executives, and partners to developing comprehensive solution proposals for customers.
- Work with customers to develop deployment roadmaps that deliver recognisable value.
- Create detailed Statements of Work for MES delivery projects.
- Partners with the Regional Sales Team to conduct quarterly planning sessions and plan for success.
- Focuses on senior business management challenges and strategies and is periodically called upon by client IT and Manufacturing executives for advice and counsel.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge to position and map the MES capabilities that align with client business objectives and initiatives.
- Leverages existing engagements to spawn new business with opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Actively engages the Executive Sponsor and other senior company executives to build strategic relationships with the customer, ensuring long-term business opportunities for the company.
- Focuses on clients critical business challenges and drivers to position themselves as a trusted advisor.
- Ensures submittal of timely and accurate service booking forecasts
- Must be able to travel (national and international)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in Manufacturing Software, including MES, ERP, PLM etc
- “Executive Presence” – ability to effectively communicate with senior client executives
- Strong business acumen with demonstrable business leadership experience