MES Sales and Marketing Manager
Our client are seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager with a focus on the North America. The focus of this role is to drive new logo acquisition and sales revenue for this growing MES software company.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of creative, analytical, and business development skills. The role will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies while optimizing current processes and cooperation within the team.
- Identify, recommending and participating in company sponsored functions, promotions, customer, and prospect visits, and events.
- Developing, implementing all sales and marketing activities of the company in North America.
- Focus on winning customers and intensifying existing relationships.
- Generating business opportunities through effective company branding and marketing promotions and professional, dedicated prospecting.
- Leading, developing and managing the functional Sales team, whilst delivering on your own sales quota/responsibility.
- Driving all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing, contract, negotiations.
- Utilizing proven metrics and reporting to drive the team to achieve success with our current and prospective customers.
- Providing accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to management.
- Expectation of role is 70% sales and 30% marketing.
Your Background :
- Ideally you will hold a BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Be a strategic thinker, a high level of empathy and emotional intelligence.
- Roughly 5+ years of sales leadership experience and at least 7+ years of quota carrying sales experience.
- A proven track recording of managing the hiring, training sales reps.
- Naturally a proven track record of meeting or exceeding team sales quotas.
- Strong technology skills, familiarity with value-added processes in the manufacturing industry and the digitization needs of manufacturing companies.
- Experience with creative marketing and branding, including overseeing the creation, implementation, and messaging of our brand through appropriate channels.
- A healthy dose of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline.