PLM (Teamcenter) Consultant
Your role in our team:
- Advice and implementation of customer requirements when introducing or further developing a PDM/PLM system, independently or together with our solution architects and the project team
- Carrying out customer training and workshops
- You work either on site at the customer’s site, remotely from the office or from your home office
- You ensure the implementation of the solutions with particular consideration of the surrounding CAD, ERP and manufacturing landscape
- If technical problems arise in customer project business, you will support support and product development in order to work together to find a solution
- As a technical expert, you constantly work on documenting and further developing best practices
- Within your projects, you support your sales and application consulting colleagues in developing new sales opportunities
If you can fulfil the above tasks based on your experience, we would be happy to get to know you. You inspire us if you have successfully supported projects for the implementation and customisation of Siemens Teamcenter PLM in at least one of our industries (medical technology, mechanical engineering or automotive). In customer contact, you impress with your experience in process consulting for the manufacturing industry, your judgment in designing best practices and your fluent appearance in German and English.
Depending on the project, a certain willingness to travel will also be necessary.
That’s what we stand for:
We are a young, dynamic and very successful team. Team spirit is very important to us. We have fun working together and are an inspiring provider and implementer of PLM solutions in German-speaking countries in the DA-CH region.
Our customers achieve time savings, improved product quality and higher profits by consistently using our solutions.
What you can expect:
Start-up culture: Flat hierarchies, open & direct communication, every member actively shapes the future of the the company
Versatility and challenge: Our exciting customer projects present you with challenging tasks in various, industry-independent projects
Flexibility: We live “work from everywhere” – work wherever and whenever you want
Team spirit: We work in inspiring teams and help each other and have so-called in-house days where we also see each other physically. We also meet regularly at different locations for team events, and fun is guaranteed
Learn and grow: a variety of projects, 365-day access to the Siemens learning environment and further training opportunities for your personal success.