Senior ALM (Polarian) Consultant
Your role in our team
- Supporting customers from the medical technology industry in digitising their technical documentation
- Configuration, implementation and customisation of your own existing Polarion solutions
- Documentation and testing of implemented customer requirements
- Conducting customer workshops to collect and develop requirements
- Close exchange in a young, agile team, completely remote
- HTML, CSS and JS are no foreign concepts to you
- A nice to have is that you have full stack, polarion and/or velocity experience
- Experience in Java or web development is also nice to have
- High quality awareness is a given for you
- Experience with agile methods such as Scrum
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Confident and convincing appearance, communication and assertiveness as well as strong teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
Why join our client?
- Employees are the foundation of our company – and not just an empty phrase. We want you to enjoy your new activities and look forward to working with us to create added value for our customers . We are a young, dynamic, rapidly growing company and are looking for inquisitive, team-oriented and open people who are a perfect fit for us. Our collaboration is characterised by mutual trust , independent working methods and a strong team spirit .
- Our client are a modern employer and offers the following:
- Start-up culture: flat hierarchies, open and direct communication and team support
- Flexibility: work when and where you want
- Team events: meet the team at different locations – fun is guaranteed!
- Learn & grow: Diverse projects and customers as well as development programs
- Make an impact: Support and change one of the most innovative industries – medical technology.