- Co-design of MBR and GMBR in coordination with a business led team and a MES CoE team with a MBR designer with Pas-X experience
- Configuration of packaging line setup using a packaging process standard and a MBR/GMBR as a starter into the configuration, likely that we move on to more Antigen type production at a later date
- Configuration of Pas-X 3.3.X [Patch version be likely to be 3.3.4], it will be a combination of SaaS and on-premise versions
- Configuration of PVL
- Working with SAP MDM team on set up of the master data and external parameters to be configured in the system, interface is in place but maybe adjusted
- System admin activities to allow full set of packaging, and later for other areas of production such as Antigens
- Sessions will be held in Dutch and German [System language in English/MBRs in Dutch and for one of the plants it will be system language in German, MBR in German]
Some other points:
- Looking for 5-8 years plus of experience and multi implementations in the pharma space – not just a 3 month stint using pas-X!
- Generally the teams we work with at the client need advise on how to set up the system with experience and to make sure the process is simple and not overly complex. Having good process experience as MBR designer is essential to get to a good end result
Good workshop skills, getting the client onboard the transformation journey is 80% of the battle!