Teamcenter Systems PLM Architect
As a Teamcenter Systems PLM Architect, you will:
- Have high competency in Teamcenter deployments and upgrades.
- Experienced with the different phases of development and deployment on Windows and other server systems.
- Be proficient in Teamcenter both with the Rich Client and Active Workspace user interfaces.
- Ensure timely delivery and quality of deliverables.
- Meet with business leaders/sponsors to provide technical guidance and transpose business needs into functional, technical and system requirements.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Azure deployments of Teamcenter highly desired.
- Provide weekly status reports to business stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You promote high visibility of shared contributions to goals.
- You are decisive and make high-quality decisions, even when based on incomplete information or in the face of uncertainty.
- Have planned, made recommendations, installed, configured, many Teamcenter installs.
- You focus on highest priorities and set aside less critical tasks.
Able to travel to customer sites in the U.S. from time to time.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years Teamcenter Architect experience.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-moving high-pressure environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to give both business facing and technical presentations that convey complex topics.
- Must have experience in all aspects of Teamcenter implementations including upgrades and patching.
- Must have experience with BMIDE, workflows, preferences, CAD Integrations, Organization, Security, and Change Management.
- Must have experience writing documentation for Teamcenter deployments and training.
- Must have strong appetite for quickly learning new technologies and be able to quickly adapt to changes.
Important to Note: Must be a US Person able to comply with US Department of State ITAR/EAR requirements for manufacturers in the government sector as a requirement to employment.