Windchill PLM Specialist
- Assume the role of functional lead for implementations of complex and enterprise projects
- Ability to handle high complexity change requests related to strategic initiatives and the rollout of enhanced capabilities to the sites independently
- Effectively drive and coordinate the rollout of complex functionality to all sites
- Ability to effectively communicate functionality to all relevant groups via remote meetings and by chairing symposiums session with all levels of audiences
- Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications for outputs down to the table structure level, solid understanding of relationship / design on the overall solution and possible new customizing to determine quality specifications to include screens, sub modules and extended functionality to current modules
- Ability to provide flow diagrams, entity relationships, mapping and table definitions for advanced design concept
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department
- Proactively organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Be effective and consistent in providing regular updates to appropriate managers
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems)
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
- Exchange knowledge and information with other facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization
- Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area.
- Participate in rollout/installation of new business systems.
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues.
- Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
- PTC Windchill PLM full-lifecycle software development experience and architecture
- Technical Lead performing complex system integrations, data cleansing and migration, data recovery
- Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Preferred thorough understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes, systems and applications across design, engineering, quality, enterprise planning and supply chain.
- Leadership quality with ability to mentor other team members in project.
- Advanced understanding of business processes through hands on business experience or through an engineering or operations role.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems OR 5 – 6 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes, systems and applications across enterprise planning, supply chain and shop floor functions.
- Leadership quality with ability to mentor and manage other team members in project.Advanced understanding of business processes through hands on business experience or through an operations role.